Leyton are Europe’s leading R&D Tax consultancy, helping clients with R&D tax credits, grant applications and patent box applications. In the UK alone, we have processed over 5,000 applications for R&D relief for clients and proudly boast a 100% success rate since 2000. Common area’s that qualify within the dental industry include;
– developing aesthetic improvements to products
– improving the longevity of products
– improving the ease of fitting
– reducing product costs
– improving the comfort of products
Our process is straightforward and as non-intrusive as we can make it. We require some time to talk through the technical elements of your work to gather the relevant project information for your R&D claim. This is typically no more than 5-6 hours business time total.
Costs that are eligible include;
– staff salaries including NI, pension and bonuses
– sub contracting
– software licences
– externally provided workers
– consumables (heating, lighting, material costs, wastage costs etc)
– trials & testing
Leyton works on a contingency fee, meaning we are only paid after you receive your money from HMRC.
For more information contact Jason Dawes 0141 375 9762 or firstname.lastname@example.org