Speak to a Specialist
NASDAL (The National Association of Specialist Dental Accountants and Lawyers) will be on hand at the Scottish Dental Show 2018 to provide specialist advice on a range of accountancy and legal matters.
Our members will be on hand to offer expert assistance on a range of important topics including:
• Up-to-the-minute Tax Advice
• Associates – what should you be considering?
• Benchmarking – how do your practice’s numbers stack up?
• Buying or selling a dental practice
• Partnership agreements – what they must cover
NASDAL is the association of accountants and lawyers who specialise in acting for and looking after the accounting, tax and legal affairs of dentists and is the pre-eminent centre of excellence for accounting, tax and legal matters concerning dentists. All members are required to satisfy strict admission criteria, and it its members are able to share and adopt high standards of technical knowledge and service.
Make sure that you make the most of NASDAL members’ expertise at Stand B13.