A to E assessment
The aim of this lecture is to deliver a comprehensive understanding and confidence in the management of medical emergencies for all members of the team in a dental environment.Each delegate will gain knowledge on the following:
- Friday 27 April, 9:00 - 10:00
- This lecture is presented by: Lezley Ann Walker , Liz Webster
- This session will take place in: Room 2
This lecture counts toward eCPD outcomes:
- Indication for use of emergency drugs
- The dosage of each emergency drug
- Action of each emergency drug
- Side effects of each emergency drug
- Tuition on the delivery of IM injections.
- To raise awareness of the A to E assessment tool
- Knowledge of signs and symptoms of possible life threatening conditions within a dental environment
- Develop an understanding of the A to E assessment tool
- Recognise the signs and symptoms of possible life threatening conditions in a dental environment.
Aims and objectives