Practice acquisitions and sales
- Friday 27 April, 10:45 - 11:45
- This lecture is presented by: Craig Stirling
- This session will take place in: Room 3 business
- Helping dentists to prepare for a practice acquisition or sale by exploring the preparatory steps they should be taking ahead of the transaction and helping them to understand the key stages of the process.
- Attendees should come away with a better understanding of each stage of the process, how to prepare for it and keep on top of it, and how to avoid potentially costly mistakes and delays.
Aims and objectives:Learning outcomes: