Gum Gardening: seeing the wood for the trees
- Saturday 28 April, 12:15 - 1:15
- This lecture is presented by: Mr Gareth Calvert
- This session will take place in: Room 4
This lecture counts toward eCPD outcomes:
- Be familiar with examination and Periodontal diagnosis
- Identify which teeth are amenable to what treatment
- Gain knowledge of non-surgical and surgical Periodontal treatment options
- Be able to plan Prosthodontic rehabilitation after Periodontal therapy.
In this session, we will describe the journey of a periodontally compromised patient from examination to prosthetic rehabilitation. Video footage will illustrate non-surgical and surgical treatments and what outcomes can be expected.
This lecture counts towards eCPD outcome C, and will address: