Infection control and decontamination update
Aims and objectivesLearning outcomes
- Saturday 28 April, 12:15 - 1:15
- This lecture is presented by: Lucy Mitchell
- This session will take place in: Room 1
This lecture counts toward eCPD outcomes:
- To direct the dental team toward the latest guidance on infection control and decontamination
- Enable the dental team to apply this in a practice setting
- Update the dental team in current guidance.
- Identify reasons why infection control is important in the dental practice
- Discuss the difficulties in the application of standard infection control precautions and identify methods to address these
- Explain the recent changes in decontamination and infection control.