Selling without selling – the one-hour guide to increasing treatment uptake
- Friday 27 April, 9:30 - 10:30
- This lecture is presented by: Adam Morgan
- This session will take place in: Room 3 business
This lecture is suitable for all team members, clinicians, reception teams and business professionals who need to communicate their ideas with others.
Aims and objectives:
1. How to make an impact with your communication
2. Learn the five questions that lead to success
3. Identify your strengths and how to utilise these.
1. Be able to identify common communication pitfalls and overcome them
2. Be more focused in the way you communicate ideas/treatment
3. Be more confident when articulating yourself and your product/service.