Digital dentistry – guided surgery
- Saturday 28 April, 9:30 - 10:30
- This lecture is presented by: Abid Faqir
- This session will take place in: Room 4 dentist
Immediate loading and guided surgery in implant dentistry- improving case acceptance and patient experience.
Aims and Objectives
- To provide delegates with an understanding of when immediate loading is useful.
- To provide delegates with current concepts for digital dentistry and immediate loading.
- To provide delegates with information to give there patients the best outcome when placing implants.
- Have a better understanding of guided surgery and when it is useful
- Have an understanding of where immediate loading could help your patients
- Learn the basics of implant dentistry and immediate loading to improve in your patients experience