Dental implants for nurses
- Saturday 28 April, 2:15 - 3:15
- This lecture is presented by: Colin Burns
This session will take place in: Atrium 1
This course is for dental nurses who wish to progress and include implant dentistry as part of their skills.
Aims and objectives
1. To introduce the practice of implant dentistry
2. To highlight the role of the dental nurse in implant dentistry
3. To discuss training opportunities for dental nurses in implant dentistry.
1. To understand the basic principles of implant dentistry
2. To understand the role of the dental nurse in implant practice
3. To have awareness of pathways for training and education.
To book your place on this course, click here.