Implants Part Two
- Friday 27 April, 10:45 - 11:45
- This lecture is presented by: Scot Muir , Kevin O'Farrell
This session will take place in: Atrium 1
This session counts toward eCPD outcomes:
Aims and objectives:
1. Treatment planning of single anterior dental implants.
2. Treatment planning of single posterior implants.
3. Restoration of the single dental implant.
4. Introduction to removable prosthetic planning.
5. Introduction to complex full arch restorations.
1. Gain proficiency in diagnosis and treatment planning.
2. Tips on restoring Dental Implants.
3. Being able to give your patient the option of dental implants at your consultation.
To book your place on this course, click here.