Marketing in independent practice in 2018
- Friday 27 April, 2:15 - 3:15
- This lecture is presented by: Chris Barrow
This session will take place in: Atrium 1
- Digital marketing.
- Direct marketing.
- Human interest marketing.
This session counts toward eCPD outcomes:
Aims and objectives
1. To understand the difference between advertising and marketing – and why that is important
2. To understand the strategies and tactics that lead to best practice and most effective ROI from:
3. To examine the resources required to conduct an effective marketing campaign
4. To design a basic 12-month generic marketing plan
To book your place on this course, click here.