- Friday 27 April, 12:15 - 1:15
- This lecture is presented by: Lezley Ann Walker , Liz Webster
This session will take place in: Atrium 2
- core cpd
- Indication for use of emergency drugs
- The dosage of each emergency drug
- Action of each emergency drug
- Side effects of each emergency drug
- Tuition on the delivery of IM injections.
- Develop skills in the management of medical emergencies within a dental environment
- To be able to identify all emergency drugs available within the dental setting
- Deliver training in IM injection skills.
- To be competent in the management of medical emergencies within the dental environment
- Be competent in the delivery of an IM injection in the event of a medical emergency.
This session counts toward eCPD outcomes:The aim of this workshop is to deliver a comprehensive understanding and confidence in the management of medical emergencies for all members of the team in a dental environment.Each delegate will gain knowledge on the following:
Aims and objectives
To book your place on this workshop, please email email@example.com with the subject “Medical Emergencies workshop 1215” and make sure you’ve registered for your show delegate badge.