Smoking cessation – Level 1
- Saturday 28 April, 2:15 - 3:15
- This lecture is presented by: Jillian Eastmond
This session will take place in: Atrium 2
- Discuss the importance of raising the issue of smoking cessation
- Raise the issue of stopping smoking to the patient
- State how and who to refer to stop smoking services
- Discuss the levels and types of smoking cessation services available and the roles
- Assess a smokers readiness to quit and respond appropriately
- Support patients in their quit attempt and advise on the range of treatments available
To introduce the dental team to stop smoking services available to patients and discuss how to raise the issue of smoking cessation to them.
By the end of the session, delegates will be able to:
To book onto this workshop, please email laura.oddie
Please note, places are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.