Prize draw terms and conditions
1. The prize draw is only open to UK residents aged 16 and over (at the time of entry). Employees and contractors (and their respective families) of Connect Publications (including any group companies) are not eligible to enter.
3. This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated in any way with, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or any other Social Network.
The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
4. No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, corrupted, incomplete or for any failure to capture entry information. Use of false details will result in disqualification. The entry must be made by the person entering the competition – entries sent through third parties, agencies or by automated means (such as scripts and macros) will not be accepted.
5. Entrants are required to meet the Entry Criteria but otherwise no other purchase is necessary. Entries to the prize draw will only be accepted up until the start of the Show. The winner(s) of the prize draw will be notified by email or telephone within 14 days of the Show. It is
the responsibility of entrants to notify the promoter of any change of contact details. Proof of identity may be required. The promoter will have the right to disclose the name of the winner(s) and their city/town of residence.
6. The winner(s) of the Prize will be selected at random by independent judges or a random number generator (computer algorithm). The judges’ decision is final. No correspondence shall be entered into.
7. The winner(s) Name and Location will be disclosed by the promoter on its website after notification. By entering the prize draw, you expressly agree to permit such disclosure if you are the winner.
8. The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
9. The winner(s) will receive the Prize, which will consist of one of two Amazon echo smart speakers or a £150 Amazon voucher. If the Prize is supplied to the promoter by a third party the Prize will be awarded to the winner(s) subject to the relevant third party’s terms and conditions (if any). The promoter does not endorse any Prize supplied by a third party nor does it endorse the third party supplier. The Prize will only be delivered to addresses within the UK. In no event shall any entrant be entitled to win more than one prize.
10. Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with the terms and conditions will be disqualified.
11. The promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar value should the need arise. The payment of all costs and expenses involved in claiming a Prize are the responsibility of the winner(s). Any and all applicable taxes or duties in relation to the Prize are the responsibility of the winner(s).
12. The Prize should be claimed by the relevant winner within 28 days of notification. If the potential winner cannot be contacted or the Prize notification is returned or is undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to any Prize, and an alternate winner may be selected. An unclaimed Prize may not be awarded. The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
13. Any omission to exercise, or delay in exercising, any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver by the promoter of that, or any other, right or remedy.
14. The promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the prize draw at any time (and for any reason) without notice.
15. The promoter shall not be responsible for damages, losses or liabilities of any kind, including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages arising out of or in relation to the prize draw. The liability of the promoter shall be limited to the maximum amount permitted by law. Nothing in this condition shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of the promoter’s negligence.
16. The promoter of the prize draw is solely responsible for the delivery and quality of the Prize.
17. The prize draw will be governed by Scottish law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
18. The promoter is Connect Publications (Scotland) Ltd, Studio 2001, Mile End, 12 Seedhill Road, Paisley, East Renfrewshire, PA1 1JS Company number: SC038722