Does a single file system really work?
- Saturday 28 April, 12:15 - 1:15
- This lecture is presented by: Dr Arvind Sharma
This session will take place in: Atrium 3
- Recognise single file systems and how to use them
- Prepare canal(s) with rotary instruments applying contemporary principles and techniques
- Appraise, critique and reflect on own work.
Dr Sharma will deliver this session with a combination of lecture and hands-on teaching. In addition, delegates are encouraged to bring any cases that they would wish input on or to discuss with Dr Sharma on the day.
To book your place on this workshop, please email to Cmg@philipfriel.com with the subject “SDS18 Single file 12:15 pm session”